- Fix output so that tests for MIME and APPLE flags are not needed all
- over the place, and actual output is only done in one place. This
- needs a design. Suggestion: push possible outputs on to a list, then
- pick the last-pushed (most specific, one hopes) value at the end, or
- use a default if the list is empty.
- Continue to squash all magic bugs. See Debian BTS for a good source.
- Store arbitrarily long strings, for example for %s patterns, so that
- they can be printed out. Fixes Debian bug #271672.
- Add syntax for other sorts of counted string (Debian bug #466032). Use
- to fix bug #283760.
- Add syntax for relative offsets after current level (Debian bug #466037).