- :doctype: manpage
- == NAME
- tang-show-keys - Output signing key thumbprints
- == SYNOPSIS
- *tang-show-keys* [<PORT>]
- == DESCRIPTION
- It is sometimes necessary to manually verify that a client has
- received the expected Tang advertisement.
- The client will usually show the thumbprints of the signing keys in
- the advertisement it got, and this tool will show the thumbprints of
- the signing keys used by the Tang server on localhost. If these two
- sets of thumbprints agree, the client has the right advertisement and
- it is safe to let the client use it.
- <PORT> is the port that the Tang server is listening on on localhost.
- It defaults to 80.
- == AUTHOR
- Marius Vollmer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- == SEE ALSO