- This patch uses the Berkeley Packet Filter (BPF) feature so that the
- kernel only hands packets to a vblade process when they match its
- shelf and slot address.
- Without this patch, each vblade process would be woken up only to
- discard an AoE packet destined for a different vblade running on the
- same host.
- This patch currently introduces a build dependency on the headers from
- libpcap. Usually a Linux distribution will include these headers in a
- package with a name something like "libpcap-dev".