- Contributions to the vblade are welcome.
- In contributing, though, please stay true to the original simplicity
- of the software. Many open source projects suffer from the "creeping
- feature demon" phenomenon. If you think the vblade needs a great new
- feature, first seriously try to think of a way to accomplish your goal
- without adding to the vblade itself.
- Patches should be clean (to the point and easy to read) and should do
- one thing. Send multiple patches if necessary. Patches should be
- generated with "diff -uprN" if possible, and should be designed to be
- applied with "patch -p1".