Ships plain text files, e.g. logs or status reports via e-mail.
- This image sends the content of each text file moved from the folder
2-ready via e-mail.
- The first line of the text file is set as mail subject and all following lines as message body.
When done, the mail is moved to
- Files can be either moved manually or will be moved periodically
│ ├── 15min
│ │ └── testmail
│ ├── daily
│ ├── hourly
│ ├── manually
│ ├── monthly
│ └── weekly
cp .env.template .env
- Set your mail config in .env
docker-compose up -d
- Create a text file
1-prep to be sent via mail
- Move the file to
- This container runs as uid/gid 1000
mail/ folder is created on first startup if it doesn't exist