- # Makefile for Sphinx documentation
- # You can set these variables from the command line, and also
- # from the environment for the first two.
- SPHINXOPTS ?=
- SPHINXBUILD ?= sphinx-build
- SOURCEDIR = .
- BUILDDIR = _build
- AUTODOCDIR = api
- # User-friendly check for sphinx-build
- ifeq ($(shell which $(SPHINXBUILD) >/dev/null 2>&1; echo $?), 1)
- $(error "The '$(SPHINXBUILD)' command was not found. Make sure you have Sphinx installed, then set the SPHINXBUILD environment variable to point to the full path of the '$(SPHINXBUILD)' executable. Alternatively you can add the directory with the executable to your PATH. If you don't have Sphinx installed, grab it from http://sphinx-doc.org/")
- .PHONY: help clean Makefile
- # Put it first so that "make" without argument is like "make help".
- @$(SPHINXBUILD) -M help "$(SOURCEDIR)" "$(BUILDDIR)" $(SPHINXOPTS) $(O)
- rm -rf $(BUILDDIR)/* $(AUTODOCDIR)
- # Catch-all target: route all unknown targets to Sphinx using the new
- # "make mode" option. $(O) is meant as a shortcut for $(SPHINXOPTS).
- %: Makefile
- @$(SPHINXBUILD) -M $@ "$(SOURCEDIR)" "$(BUILDDIR)" $(SPHINXOPTS) $(O)